Repetoire • 레퍼토리
First round Max. duration 20 min.
1. Two virtuoso etudes:
a) One etude by F. Chopin;
b) One etude by F. Liszt, S. Rachmaninoff, C. Debussy, A. Scriabin, S. Prokofiev, I. Stravinsky or G. Ligeti.
2. First movement of sonata by J. Haydn, W. A. Mozart, M. Clementi, L. van Beethoven or F. Schubert.
3. If time permits, a work of candidate's choice.
Final Round Max duration 50 min.
2. One or More works from different periods of the candidate's choice.
* Compositions performed in the 1st Round cannot be played in the Final Round.
* All pieces except for A. Shor-M. Pletnev Piano Sonata must be performed by memory.
* Program cannot be changed after the closing date of applications.