Korean Piano Open
- The Competition is open for applicants of any nationality.
- The age limit of participants must be not older than 35 years inclusive at the date of the opening ceremony of the Competition (16th of August 2023).
- The Application procedure must be done online. Candidates will not be admitted to the competition unless payment is received. In case of withdrawal, subscription money will not be reimbursed.
- As the number of participants is limited, the organizing committee accepts applications on the first-come-first-served basis. After that, all other applicants will be sent to the waiting list. The competition committee will publish the information that the quota of accepted participants is reached on the competition website. It is not obligatory to send the payment for the applicants in the waiting list until they are invited to take part in the competition. We highly recommend to register in advance and not to wait for the application deadline to ensure your participation in the competition.
- Travel, accommodation and visa costs, if necessary, are the responsibility of the participants themselves.
- “Korean Piano Open” International Piano Competition consists of 2 rounds. All rounds of the Competition are open to public.
- No works played in Round 1 may be repeated in Round II. All works must be performed from memory. Each participant is free to decide the order of his/her performance. The jury has the right to stop the competitor in case of exceeded time limit of auditions.
- The jury's decision is binding. All decisions and votes of the jury starting from the 1st round till the final round will be published on the website after the announcement of the results.
- No video or audio recordings of the competition performances are allowed. All rights to recording and broadcast of the Competition (as well as to the sale and distribution of the aforementioned materials) belong to the Competition Committee. In the eventuality of radio or television productions, audio or video recordings of the competition, the participants have no right to advance claims or financial requests to the producers or transmitters.